Friday, April 17, 2009

Coming soon...

So you thought we were done, right? HARDLY!!! We have been busy at the Glass House doing quite a few projects all at once. Yes I said we weren't be one of those types who would do more than one project at once but we HAVE to get it done.

Ongoing projects:

The Mile Tile update: you will die when I post the picture tonight of this project, Dave is amazing, he tiled the bathroom walls, floor and it is near the end! FINALLY!!! I just need to paint the walls, and he needs to seal the tile...and build the vanity (but that takes only a second for DAVE) BUT I can't wait any longer to keep the secret going!!! I am going to post a picture of it tonight even though we still have some things to finish up.

Family room HARDWOOD Floors: Dave is crazy!!! But still amazing, he wanted to find hardwood floors around $1/sq foot, but of course that's impossible!!! He did find one place a few months ago, but found out it went out of business..so Dave decided to buy sheets of Maple, and make his own planks and tongue and groove...I thought it was impossible, in fact I thought it would take him months and months, it only took him 2 WEEKS to make all the planks, now he is getting ready to lay the floor SOON!!! Pictures will be posted in a few weeks.

HAIR SALON: YAY, now we're getting somewhere!!! Dave finally finished the vanity for my Salon sink, and it ROCKS! Well, I still have to stain it, but that's easy! WE just need flooring and walls, and then we can hook it up LOL...I will post a pic tonight of the sink and cabinet.

Look forward to a few pictures tonight, you'll LOVE it!!!

Dave is going to be laying hardwood floors down at my parent's house, he charges a few dollars a sq foot, so if you ever want hardwood, just ask DAVE!!!

No comments: